“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart… Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” C.G. Jung
About Integrative Wellness Counseling
Integrative Wellness Counseling is a loving, gentle and practical method that uses a diverse array of tools and techniques to provide you with optimal wellness and a greater sense of joy and fulfillment. This unique combination of healing arts and mind/body tools has evolved from Jean Marie Hays’ thirty years of teaching yoga, breathing techniques, stress management and mindfulness practices. She also draws from her education in the mind/body field and training with other healers to create a program that is uniquely tailored to your needs.
Jean Marie Hays provides a safe space where she will help and support you in exploring and identifying what wellness looks like for you. Then through creative partnership, using a variety of these powerful and effective tools, Jean Marie will create a holistic plan, provide ongoing counseling and take-home tools for you as you move forward toward your desired outcome.
Her studio is located in Novato, California.
Integrative Wellness Counseling can benefit you in the following ways:
- Reduce Stress
- Achieve deep relaxation, calming mind, body
- Relieve chronic pain in the body, ie: back, neck, headaches
- Establish greater connection and harmony with body, mind and emotions
- Overcome Insomnia
- Neutralize and overcome anxiety, anger,
fear or depression.
- Resolve post-traumatic stress
- Solve conflict, inner or outer
- Release tension
- Gain energy
- Nurture greater sense of freedom and well-being
- Develop concentration, coordination and balance
- Increase flexibility and strength of body and mind
- Support healthier choices